We are looking forward to having you join us for in person worship. There will be two services to choose from 8am and 11am.
Please read through the information below to make sure you are aware of how we plan to regather safely during this pandemic. Your safety is important to us.
PRE-REGISTRATION FOR SERVICE
We will require everyone who will be in attendance to RSVP so we can assure we do not exceed capacity per state regulations. These links will be available at 6:00pm on Sunday evenings on our home page. For example, the link for Sunday June 6th would be available beginning May 30th at 6:00pm. Once the services have reached capacity, the form will shut down. Please list each person from your household who will be in attendance. If you are not sure you will attend, please do not RSVP to keep space open for those who will definitely attend.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU OR ANY MEMBER OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAS RECENTLY TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 OR IF YOU ARE SHOWING SYMPTOMS.
NOTE: COVID-19 symptoms often do not show up until several days into having the virus. If you test positive for COVID-19 after attending service, please contact the church office. Our policy is to protect your privacy while also notifying those who were in attendance of their potential exposure.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE COMING TO SERVICE
- All facility will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each service.
- You can choose which worship service you wish to attend when you RSVP online.
- The Trinity Children’s Ministries and childcare will not be available at this time. Children are welcome to worship together with their families!
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the facility.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHILE ATTENDING SERVICE
- Face coverings are required while attending services.
- Giving boxes are available to drop-off tithes and offerings.
- We will not be passing out bulletins or physical handouts, but feel free to bring your own notebook and pen for your personal note taking.
- There will be no temperature checks at this time.
- We will be practicing social distancing; please keep at least 6 feet of physical distance between households while in worship and on campus.
Attendance is 100% OPTIONAL! Individuals who are considered high risk for upper respiratory infections should strongly consider remaining home. Live Stream service will still be available at 8:00am and 11:00am.